To deepen the bilateral dialogue, on March 13, 2020, a presentation of the economic potential of Northern Macedonia in the format “Doing Business” will take place at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine (33 Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, Kyiv). Beginning at 9:30 AM, check-in from 9:00 AM. Following the presentation, a B2B format between Ukrainian businesses and representatives of Northern Macedonia is envisaged.
The event will be held with the participation of the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Northern Macedonia in Ukraine Mr. Krum Efremov and Ms. Zorica Apostolska, Minister without Portfolio in the Government of the Republic of Northern Macedonia who is in charge of foreign investments.
Cost of participation in the event:
- FOR MEMBERS OF the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine – UAH 300 (including Value added tax),
- NOT MEMBERS – UAH 320.
Contacts for more information:
- phone: (044) 461 98 07 08,
- Olga Bondarenko (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Ganna Lyubima (email@example.com),
- Valeria Zabashta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to your positive decision and active participation!