In his video address, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky announced the launch of an all-Ukrainian educational project aimed at giving Ukrainian children free remote access to knowledge. Kids can learn through Facebook or YouTube.
- The launch of the All-Ukrainian School Online, as Zelensky called it, scheduled for Monday, April 6.
- 40 Kyiv teachers will conduct the classes.
- Currently, there are daily shooting classes for students in grades 5-11.
- In total within the project will read 11 subjects. The list will be published later.
- Classes will be broadcast on Facebook and YouTube, as well as daily in the morning by a number of Ukrainian TV channels. One or more TV channels will be assigned to each class and their list will be published the other day.
- Schedule lessons for the week while preparing. Zelensky promises to publish it in the coming days as well.