In this 90 minute workshop, we will discuss how to pitch your idea so you are heard. We’ll even apply the principles by taking a look at different examples of successful pitches, analyzing them and helping you draft a pitch of your own.
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Understand what an effective pitch includes
- Practice persuading others
- Get feedback from your peers and a trainer
- Practice your English
Who is this workshop for?
— sales teams in any industry or position
— employees who want their ideas heard by managers
— anyone who’s felt unsuccessful in pitching anything
Who is the trainer
Cambridge certified instructor with 9+ years of experience in IT companies.
How can I join?
To ensure you get the most out of the workshop, please take a look at these IMPORTANT points:
1. you should have a B2 or higher level of English to be fully involved in all practice tasks
2. you should have a startup being launched or a strong idea in mind before joining the workshop. During the workshop, you will have a chance to study and practice your pitch, but, unfortunately, there won’t be any time for coming up with new ideas. =)
This workshop is FREE. Places are limited to 20 participants, so hurry and register now to secure your spot: forms.gle/92fapmtgdkPFdBLR8
We’ll use ZOOM video conferencing for the workshop.
Feel free to ask any questions: email@example.com