Facebook is looking for a specialist in the Ukrainian market. He will check the content for violations of community rules and support accounts, writes the manager responsible for the public policy of the social network in Ukraine, Kateryna Kruk.
Facebook opened a job Market Specialist in Ukraine. The company is looking for a specialist who will solve problems and improve support for Ukrainian users.
His responsibilities include:
- checking content for compliance with community rules;
- accounts support;
- analysis of key metrics to improve workflows;
- proposal and implementation of solutions that will help improve support for Ukrainian users.
What are the requirements for candidates:
- fluency in Ukrainian;
- high level of written and spoken English;
- a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree;
- from 2 years of relevant experience;
- communication experience with various audiences and stakeholders;
- excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- the ability to succeed in a constantly changing work environment, as well as effectively collaborate with different people and organizations.
You will have to work at the Facebook office in Dublin (Ireland). A complete list of requirements and responsibilities can be found here. Preference is given to candidates who are fluent in Russian, with experience in project management or process optimization, technical skills and the ability to work with data (Excel and SQL). Experience with visualization tools like Tableau is also useful.