For Ukrainian started a competition for scholarships in universities of the Republic of Serbia. The government of this country has allocated 20 scholarships for basic higher education and master’s programs, as well as 5 for postgraduate studies.
Applications from candidates are accepted until July 7, 2020.
Scholarships are awarded for up to 12 months in the academic year 2020/2021. Its size is 15,000, 00 dinars per month.
List of required documents for participation in the selection:
- registration form is filled out;
- biography with a motivation letter in English or in Serbian (no more than one A4 page)
- a certified copy of a diploma certificate and other important documents;
- stay program (no more than one A4 page)
- 2 recommendations from university teachers (to be taken into account as an advantage);
- a copy of correspondence with the Serbian institution of higher education, expressed willingness to accept a candidate for a scholarship;
- a medical certificate (issued no later than 6 months before the start of the selection), which confirms that the candidate does not suffer from infectious diseases (including the AIDS test).
It is worth noting that all documents are submitted in English or in Serbian (if documents are submitted in Serbian, a translation into Ukrainian is necessary).
MESU accept applications in electronic and paper formats in 2 copies.
Victory Avenue, 10, 01135, Kyiv, Ukraine
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
International Cooperation and Protocol Office.
Scanned PDF documents in electronic format, as well as a questionnaire, must be sent to the electronic box email@example.com. The subject line of the letter must indicate “Scholarships for studies in the Republic of Serbia 2020/2021″.