The competition for scholarships in higher education institutions in Vietnam has begun in the 2020-2021 academic year. This year, Ukrainians will be able to receive up to 40 scholarships.
Applications are accepted until July 17, 2020.
So, the Government of this country provides up to 25 scholarships for study at universities with undergraduate and/or “master” degrees in philological, natural and technical specialties.
Also, up to 10 scholarships for postgraduate studies and up to 5 scholarships for scientific internships.
List of required documents:
- application for training addressed to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (in any form);
- an established form questionnaire;
- letter of motivation (in Ukrainian or English);
- 1 recommendation sheet (in Ukrainian or English);
- copies of educational documents. Documents must be translated into English. Students studying must submit another excerpt from the grade book;
- copies of the pages of the passport of a citizen of Ukraine indicating the place of registration and a copy of the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad;
- medical certificate issued by an official health authority
- the country of residence of the person traveling abroad to study, in particular, the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV infection) and AIDS;
- CV (in English).
- the MESU accepts applications (completed application and necessary documents) in electronic and paper formats in 2 copies (the first package of documents – originals, the second – copies).
Postal address: Victory Avenue, 10, 01135, Kyiv, Ukraine,
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine,
Office of International Cooperation and Protocol.
Note: Scholarships to study in Vietnam.
Scanned PDF documents in electronic format must be sent to the MES firstname.lastname@example.org electronic mailbox, indicating in the subject line “Scholarships to study in Vietnam 2020”.