On July 8, 2020, a free webinar on the subject “SciVal How to evaluate research results in the data world?” Will be held for Ukrainian scientists. It will be about using the capabilities of the SciVal analytical platform, which allows benchmarking, strategic planning and obtaining information important for the effective management of scientific, technical and innovative activities.
The webinar will be conducted by Elsevier specialists Bartlomei Węckowski and Krzysztof Szymanski.
The information will be interesting for managers and researchers of higher educational institutions and scientific institutions, graduate students and students engaged in scientific research and engaged in innovative activities.
The following issues are planned to be considered during the webinar:
- how did my publications look in the context of the chosen research area or institution?
- how to compare research results by other scientists in the world?
- how to look for leading institutions or individual scientists in their field of research?
The webinar starts at 12.00. according to Kyiv’s time. Event Language – English.
Everyone can join the west by pre-registration.
The SciVal analytical platform provides access to information on research results from more than 18,500 research institutions and their employees from more than 230 countries.
SciVal allows you to visualize research results, make comparisons with other institutions, look for opportunities to establish strategic partnerships, identify and analyze the latest trends in research and development.
In accordance with the order of the Ministry of Education and Science, access to the SciVal analytical platform at the expense of the state budget is open on the basis of six Ukrainian institutions:
- State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine (on its basis, representatives of other scientific institutions and universities can use access to the platform)
- Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University;
- Sumy State University
- National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”;
- National University “Lviv Polytechnic”;
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
More detailed information about the capabilities of the SciVal analytical platform can be found here.